Health & Safety at The Columbia Gorge Hotel
For 100 years, Columbia Gorge Hotel and Spa has been creating memories for our guests from all over the world. With current health concerns of everyone, we would like to remind all that while we will not compromise our service standards, we also take every precaution imaginable to make your stay as safe as possible, both for you and our associates.
We take recommendations made by The Center for Disease Control and American Hotel and Lodging Associations into account every step of the way to insure everyone under our roof can feel safe. In addition to implementing face covering, gloves in food production and service, keeping safe distance in all areas of the hotel and continued disinfection in all public areas.
We are committed to the safety and health of our guests and associates alike:
- We service one check in at a time at the front desk.
- Protective shields provide extended coverage from exposure
- We air all rooms after check-out.
- Our rooms are equipped with individual units for heat and air condition.
- Peroxide based all-purpose cleaner is used on all surfaces in your room. Including nightstands, bathroom counters, doorknobs, remotes, and telephones.
- All guest room linen is laundered in high-temperature commercial machines.
- All public areas, restaurant, lobby, elevators and bathrooms are continuously disinfected with peroxide-based disinfectant which is suggested to kill viruses.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the lobby.
With your safety in mind first, we are committed to make your stay as enjoyable and safe as possible. If you need any further clarification on any of our efforts, please do not hesitate to call us at (541) 386-5566.