Supervision is received from the Executive Chef or Sous Chef.
Create a memory
- Responsible for the freshness and quality of all items needed within the assigned station.
- Maintains good service times.
- Responsible for product rotation and maintains the freshness of product on the station.
- Monitor the quality and consistency of all food served from the lines.
- Responsible for keeping reach-in and walk-in coolers clean and neat at all times
- Prepare food in accordance with working menus, recipe cards, and photos.
- Complete all proper paperwork accurately and timely.
- Responsible for having the station set up in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Assist in directing and correcting the presentation and portioning of food.
- Coordinate all food orders between stations and food servers.
- Assists with the preparation of employee meals.
- Communicate with Executive Chef or Sous Chef regarding problems, special needs, or any feedback concerning food service or employee performance.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Complies with all policies and procedures set forth by the North Pacific Management Employee Handbook.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must have two years of previous culinary experience.
- Possession of or ability to obtain a Food Handler’s Card.
- Ability to stand and walk the entire shift.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to be a self-starter.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
This position requires the ability to perform those activities necessary to complete the essential functions of the job, either with or without reasonable accommodation.
Lifting 10% up to 50lb
Sitting : 0%
This job description/agreement is for your use and is a source of information about the requirements, standards, duties, and responsibilities of your position at the Columbia Gorge Hotel.