Front Office Attendant
- Welcoming guests in a historic, romantic manor-like boutique hotel is a rewarding profession for dedicated and detail-oriented service people.
- Experience in service, telephone manners, reception, and other guest-related occupations.
- Friendly by nature, willing to learn, and accepting instructions.
- Familiar with discerning guests and dealing positively with challenging situations.
- Capable of staying cool/calm and performing correctly under pressure
- Experienced with Room Master, booking, and reservations engines a plus.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to handle many tasks at one time
- Ability to read and follow both verbal and written instruction
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Prior cash handling experience required
- Good math and computer skills