The Columbia Gorge Hotel & Spa is seeking a professional (or upcoming one) to join our team and help us create that unique destination guest experience. We’ll be all about romance, charm and sophistication and although we’re part of a history, we still have a story to tell and look to the future with excitement.
- By nature, passionate about cleanliness and a sense of details and order.
- Proud of being in the service industry.
- Considers, as we do, the position of housekeeper as a worthy profession
- Takes a guestroom’s readiness as an objective and a satisfaction for a job well done.
- Friendly and punctual; willing to learn and to work hard
- Accepts instructions, even positive criticism as a means to improve one’s performance.
- Previous housekeeping experience a plus but not a must.
Front Office Attendant
We are seeking passionate professionals (or upcoming professionals) to join our team and help us create that unique destination guest experience.
Front Office Attendant
- Welcoming guests in a historic, romantic manor-like boutique hotel is a rewarding profession for dedicated and detail-oriented service people.
- Experience in service, telephone manners, reception and other guest-related occupations.
- Friendly by nature, willing to learn and accepting instructions.
- Familiar with discerning guests and dealing positively with challenging situations.
- Capable of staying cool/calm and performing correctly under pressure
- Experienced with Room Master, booking and reservations engines a plus.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to handle many tasks at one time
- Ability to read and follow both verbal and written instruction
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Prior cash handling experience required
- Good math and computer skills
Our dishwashers keep the F&B materials and kitchen areas in sparkling shape, clean and sanitized creating thus a hygienic and safe working environment.
They take care of the dishes and ensure they are clean for the next customer to use.
Out team sometimes helps in the kitchen assisting the chefs in preparing food and dishing out banquets. They are a proud part of our culinary support team, well respected and appreciated.
Eager Server Assists AM/PM shift
We are seeking passionate upcoming professionals to join our team and help us create that unique destination guest experience.
- Passionate to learn about and grow in the profession, by nature friendly and service oriented
- Accepts working well in teams; accepts guidance, instructions and criticism when necessary.
- Dedicated to a job well done; proud to serve and helps to give the guest a pleasant dining experience.
- Flexible, not afraid to work hard. Available in weekends as well.