We are committed to the safety and health of our guests and associates alike.
Almost for 100 years, Columbia Gorge Hotel and Spa has been creating memories for our guests from all
over the world. With current health concerns of everyone, we would like to remind all that while we
will not compromise our service standards, we also take every precaution imaginable to make your stay
as safe as possible, both for you and the associates.
We take recommendation made by Center for Disease Control and American Hotel and Lodging
Associations into account every step of the way to insure everyone under our roof can feel safe.
In addition to implementing face covering, gloves in food production and service, keeping safe distance
in all areas of the hotel and continues disinfection in all public areas
- We service one check in at a time at the front desk
- Protective shields provide extended coverage from exposure
- We air all rooms after check-out.
- Our rooms are equipped with individual units of heat and air conditioners.
- Peroxide based all purpose cleaner is used all surfaces in your room. Including nightstands,bathroom counters, doorknobs, remotes, and telephones
- All guest room linen laundered in high-temperature commercial machines.
- All public areas, restaurant, lobby, elevators and bathrooms are continuously disinfested with peroxide-based disinfectant which is suggested to kill viruses.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the lobby.
With your safety in mind first, we are committed to make your stay as enjoyable and safe as
possible. If you need any further clarification on any of our efforts, please do not hesitate to call
us at (541) 386-5566.
All dining reservations that were booked for breakfast/lunch/dinner between 11/18/2020 through 12/02/2020 have been cancelled. Room Service and To Go Orders will be available. Please follow us on our social outlets for the latest updates.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A GIFTCARD